- Cramming all the wrapping paper and boxes into a garbage can way too small.
- Finishing off all the goodies so they won't be able to tempt me on January 1st...ya know..."I am going to be skinnier day!"
- Endless amount of pine needles to vacuum from my now dead Christmas tree.
- Finding places for all the new toys to hide...
- and parting with old toys to make room for the new ones (my kids really hate the DI because it takes all their toys away...really, I am just addicted to getting rid of unneeded things ;)
- Coming down from sugar highs.
- Affording enough batteries to power all the toys.
- Catching up on laundry that has stacked up.
- Figuring out things for the kids to do while they are home.
**Without sounding like too much of a downer...I am so grateful for these things because it means I have people to take care of...
Enjoy your New Year and put down that cookie! Or mail it to me!