Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello Epidural! Here I come!

As some of you may know, I had Baily and Malia without an epidural. It was fine with Baily, just what I wanted and great. Then came Malia. I don't know if it was because she was posterior, or because I was in the hospital ALL day and not really in labor until the end of the day or what but her birth was not so fun. Really painful!

Well, when I got pregnant with Dalin I was almost positive that I was going to get an epidural. But today at my Dr. appointment my "almost positive" turned into "pretty darn sure". Our little man's head is measuring almost 5 weeks ahead. His other measurements are about 2 weeks ahead. 2 weeks ahead...no biggy...but the size of this guys head...OUCH!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You gotta do whatcha gotta do! Soon he will be here, yay!

Ruth said...

Ouch!! Hyrum was posterior and his head was huge. He killed me, but that epidural was great.