Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OWWWW, new shoes and blisters!!!




I know, I know, you don't want to look at pictures of my feet...but I must show you what my new shoes and training for this half marathon have done to my poor feet. I have 11 blisters on my feet! 11!
I ran 11 miles today (maybe that's why I have 11 blisters, one for each mile!) and while I do feel really good and proud of myself I must whine for a minute about my sore feet! So WAHHHH! Feel sorry for me, and say a little prayer for me cause my race is only a week and half away! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Tami said...

WOW! I cannot believe you and Tara! 11 miles! That is truly amazing Taush. I am so proud of you!

Unknown said...

You should be proud!!! Those are hard earned, beautiful blisters! You are going to be amazing on Saturday and I'm sorry Troy and I will miss it. You're tough lady! You can do anything!! Love ya :)