The "Random Thing" Tag Rules...
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Share six random things about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
6. Enjoy the results
1) I color coordinate my clothes hanging in my closet. There have been a couple times when I have challenged myself and put a pink shirt in the middle of the blues and then I try to walk away...there is an unseen force that I can't control that makes me turn around and put the pink shirt back were it belongs.
2) I sing random songs to the beat of the running dishwasher.
3) There isn't a morning that I wake up and am excited to face the day. Grrrrrrr! Mornings...bahh humbug! Sleep is so special to me and I don't get near enough of it.
4) I drink milk straight from the carton. It's a nasty habit I learned from my dad and much to James' sorrow I have now passed it on to my kids. You may want to bring your own milk jug if you come to my house for breakfast!
5) I still don't know my left from my right, and have to make the two L's with my hands when driving and someone instructs me to turn left.
6) There are many times when I think about something and then in the next second or two it actually happens. I don't know if this last one makes sense, but it happens a lot. Once when I was working as a bagger at a grocery store in high school I was coming around a checkout counter to help a customer and in my mind I thought, "I am going to fall," and then my next step was onto a paper bag on the floor and I slipped and fell flat on my face.
I am cheating by not tagging 6 people, just post this to your blog and let me know if you did so I can read your random things! Let me know I am not the only weirdo!