Baily Turned 4! Wow! Where does the time go??? We had a very nice day. She seemed so grown up to us. She opened her presents this morning, and then we went to church. After church she played with her toys and then family came over for cake and ice cream. It was a great day. Baily is our little fireball in a princess dress! Here are some things we love about her:
1. She is a natural dancer.
2. She love to cook and bake.
3. She can do the splits.
4. She can schmooze and charm her daddy at any given time.
5. She can't say her r's- gotta love that.
6. She sleeps in. (that's my girl)
7. She walks on her toes.
8. She can also schmooze me...like when she is getting in trouble, and I am just about to scold her, she will say, "Mommy, you so beautiful!" Try carrying out that discipline with a straight face!
9. Her smile lights up a room.
10. She loves to copy whatever Kylee does.
I love my Baily and love that I get to be her mom. She has taught me what true patience is...and I love her for that. From the first moment I held that little girl I knew that she was meant for me and that we had a lot to learn from each other. There isn't a night that passes, when I am tucking her in, that she doesn't grab my face and look at me with those green eyes and tell me she loves me. I am a better person because of her! We love you Baily.