Monday, August 24, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL

Kylee (3rd grade) and Tyler (1st) headed back to school this morning. The morning went smooth and we made it to school without any major drama. For the past week Kylee has been dreading going back and Tyler has been really worried. James was able to give each of them a fathers blessing last night and they both seemed to be feeling better after that. It is just Baily, Malia and I at home!!! What am I going to do with my time!!! I am sure I will come up with something...
Sorry about the fuzzy pics...I had to use the video camera and it doesn't take very good ones.
`




3 comments:

Tami said...

Oh my word...can I just say it again?!! How cute are they! I love Kylee's Hair cut!
I was having a lot of contractions last night and hoping that I wouldn't go into labor on the kids first day of school. As you can tell, I didn't :) But I did think about them a lot yesterday and today and I am glad to hear their first day back went okay!! Love you guys!

Charlotte said...

I love back to school time! I hope your kids get over their nervousness soon and enjoy the year!

Unknown said...

Your kids are such hams... I love it! T was nervous & worried about 1st grade too. Thankfully the first day was great and he got over it.