Thursday, May 6, 2010

There's a Real Person In There

We had our half way target ultrasound yesterday. Dalyn is perfectly healthy. He was doing rolls and somersaults. What a wiggler! James and I are both so grateful and amazed that we have been blessed with 5 healthy babies.


He did measure 2 weeks ahead, though. The tech said that because I am so certain of my last period that they weren't going to change my due date. Sept. 5th sound a lot better than Sept. 17th, but I am sticking with the 17th so that I don't get my hopes up. It could be that he is just a big guy. They are going to keep a close eye on him and make sure that he isn't growing too fast. I kept telling everyone that I felt bigger and I could tell that he was huge, but no one believed me! =)


Here is the cute 3D ultrasound of our little man. If I have learned anything in my young life it is to never to get your hopes up...I don't mean that in a bad way, just a realistic one. I started to feel better for about two weeks and now I am sick again. Not as sick as before, but still yucky and soooooooo tired. No, I mean really tired. I can not keep my eyes open. So I am trying to keep my expectations low, and again, I don't mean that in a bad way...just in a realistic, survive the day, get up and do it all again the next day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear how healthy you two are, but sad that you're feeling so yucky. I'd really like to help as much as I can while we're still here. Please let me know!

Tami said...

That ultra sound picture is amazing!! I just love that little guy so much already!Me and Spencer talk about him all the time and how much fun they are going to have. I hope you are feeling good today! Love ya!