Monday, October 6, 2008

I lost Baily today


I realized that no one was screaming "You're a meanie-ack" (her version of meanie and maniac) and no one was saying, "Mom, Baily hit me!" (Can you guess what phase my sweet little Baily is going through) and when I went on a Baily hunt this is what I found. Baily, in her underwear, in the dress up box in her closet. Happy as a clam! Singing princess songs to herself. She let me take the picture then she wanted me to close the door and leave her there.


Many of you may have heard this classic poem, it describes my Baily to a "T"! "There was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead...and when she was good, she was very, very good...but when she was bad, she was HORRID!"


The other day, my mom, who is always very polite said, "How can someone with such an angelic smile have such an attitude!" Amen to that! I love my Baily, but you better watch out!

2 comments:

David said...

spoiled little princess, ah???

I'm not saying that you guys spoil her, at least not any more than any other of your precious darlings. But she has gotten it from somewhere to be so :)

I have the feeling she is going to be the one who thrives on drama.

Ruth said...

Emma is the same way. Maybe it's just a girl thing.