Monday, January 5, 2009

Another one bites the dust...

I am beginning to seriously consider whether me and cell phones are not meant to be together. After dropping my cell phone in the toilet about a month ago (It slipped out of my pocket as I bent over) I was punishing myself with a cheap phone that looked like the first phone ever invented, it was hideous...well, for my birthday James got me a really nice new phone with insurance, of course.

Well, in celebration of the new year my phone fell into a cup of soda while we were driving. It was actually dropped by my fabulous significant other, Joe (names have been changed to protect the innocent).

Thank the heavens that we had insurance for it.

I am going to try to market on my misfortune and invent a water-proof, drop-proof, kid-proof, Tausha-proof cover for cell phones. If you have any good ideas let me know.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

There is a kind that is waterproof, military grade, maybe that would work. ;) lol

Joe always puts his through the laundry!

Charlotte said...

That is too funny. I have dropped my cell phone into cups before. At least the second time it wasn't your fault!

Unknown said...

Oh that is so funny! I know, I know, not for you :) You and your brother are so alike! He has the worst case of butter-fingers I've ever seen. I cannot tell you how many times he has dropped a drink in the living room. He once did it three times in one sitting! You know, they make a holder for cell phones so you can attach them to your pocket/belt/etc.. you should try that.

David said...

http://www.casiogzone.com/
I like the add on this in the context of this entry :) "Tougher than you"

Just let's see if it can pass the Tausha test, family and all :)