Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday James

James turned 31 on Wednesday! He is sooooo young! I sure love this man. There isn't a woman in the world that is as lucky as I am. Here are the things I love about James. I had to narrow it down because there are just too many.

1. There isn't a day that passes when he doesn't hug me and tell me he loves me.

2. He does the dishes almost daily.

3. He lets me take time to myself whenever I need it. No questions asked. No complaints.

4. He loves his kids so intensely.

5. He is a great soccer player and is passing his skills to our children.

6. He is very ticklish.

7. He talks in his sleep. I have some fun with that one!

8. He has the greatest facial expressions and keeps me laughing.

9. He can fix anything and loves to take things apart to see how they work.

10. He is very, very smart. That is one of the reasons why I love him so much. He is a pool of knowledge.
I could never justify how great he is in this short post. I love you babe! Thanks for being my Knight who would swim through shark infested waters to bring me lemonade!

3 comments:

David said...

he's always loved taking things apart :)

Does he still hate pees?

Is he still playing some kind of instrument? I can't remember which instrument he played in band.

He really does constantly amaze me, and I've known him his whole life :) Some little tidbits of things I have been amazed at:

He could get in trouble and not let it phase him too much... he seemed to understand better that it really didn't matter.

I remember as a teenager wanting to hang out with James' friends because he seemed to have a much better knack at making friends.

I was really amazed when I was told he was engaged :) I don't think he had too many girlfriends in his life so that makes you extra-special in my eyes as well :):)

Kari said...

yup, you are a lucky girl. AND YOU DESERVE IT ALL.

Unknown said...

You ARE a very lucky lady! Happy b-day James :)