Monday, March 26, 2012

Flip flops and tank tops

I have been assaulted by summer clothes!!!
I have been putting off getting the summer clothes from the attic for weeks now. All of my kids, especially my 6 year old, have been badgering me daily to "pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee get the summer clothes down!!!" So, today was the day.

5 kids, 8-10 bins and bags of clothes...sorting through the ones that fit, the ones that don't have holes or stains...then sorting through drawers and closets for clothes that don't fit to put away...

I lose a year of my life every time the seasons change!

It was a hot dog's-for-dinner kind of a night. I tell you what, I am exhausted. At least we are good for another 6 months.

I don't know how the vacuum ended up in this picture...I sooo did not vacuum today...

1 comment:

Linden said...

Oh Tausha, I so feel your pain and I only have 3 kids:)