Friday, November 7, 2008

Malia Turned ONE!!!

Happy Birthday Malia!!!When I think back on this last year, and how insanely fast it went by I can't help but be a little sad that my baby is already one.


But, it has not only been one of the best years for our little family in every aspect, but the joy of having Malia in our lives has been so amazing. Words could not express how much that little chunka-monk is loved.

When we first learned that I was pregnant with Malia I was 100% sure it was a boy. I just knew it. And our first 2 ultrasounds confirmed my feelings. It was a boy! You can imagine our surprise when the 3rd ultrasound (I was lucky enough to get an ultrasound at each visit) revealed we were having a little girl! Girl #3! I will admit that I was shocked, but looking back now and knowing that Heavenly Father gives us exactly what we need, I am so grateful for my Malia.


She is our joy, our love and we have been so lucky to have her in our family.

Happy Birthday Malia, aka: Me-me, Leah, monkey, Me-uhs, chunks, Lee-lee (she has a lot of nick-names...we better lay off the chunks or she might have a complex...but who can help it with those irresistibly kissable chunky cheeks!!!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Malia!!! We love you so much sweet girl!

I'm very honored to say that I was there when she was born and I still get teary when I think about that special moment. Oh I'm such a mush!

Charlotte said...

happy birthday! That first year is always fun (& exhausting)!

David said...

happy birthday
growing and growing :)
every child you have is precious
and malia is certainly a wonderful example of that :)

Spencer Hansen said...

I can't believe it has already been a year since Malia was born. I'll never forget spending the time with you guys in the hospital. It was an amazing experience and Malia will always be dear to my hear! :D Give her Birthday wishes from us! We love you all!

Serenity said...

Oh, I love the chunks! :) She is a cute little girl! Time flies by after they are born (not that last month before... but after) What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

yay! she is ONE already?!?? i just can't believe that! (i bet you can't either though..) :) what a happy day, such a cutie! :)

Tami said...

So I am a bad aunt for not calling....do you think she can forgive me? Give her a big kiss for me please! What a doll!

Connie Robinson said...

She is so cute, you have such a cute little family. I love that you are all pretty blonde and just look like a family! How fast time goes by. I just am going WOW!AHHH! Oh crap, and how amazing. They have just grown up so quickly and I feel like I am not keeping up.