Friday, September 17, 2010

Due Date

September 17th...My due date...And my 3 week old baby!!!
First of all, I can't believe that Dalin is 3 weeks old! He has fit so flawlessly into our family that it seems like he has always been here.

He is the sweetest, most cuddly, lovable little boy ever. I am soooo enjoying him. I am so grateful that I feel so good (mentally and physically) and that I have been able to enjoy these last couple of weeks.

After the kids go to bed is when Dalin has started to stay awake for a couple of hours. This is my time to love on him and get to know him more. He is so great, and I can't wait to have many more years with him!
Right after a bath

2 comments:

Tami said...

Ohhhhh! I can't wait to hold that little guy again! xoxoxox

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures!!! I'm so glad you're feeling good and enjoying all that snuggle time with the littlest Hansen :) Love ya!