Monday, July 14, 2014

Today I Met an Angel

Today I got to meet an angel! A long awaited for little baby was born yesterday, July 13th. The proud and wonderful parents of baby Emma Nicole are my brother-in-law and his wife. Emma was bundled up so tightly in 3 hospital blankets, in the traditional burrito-style roll that you need a degree in baby swaddling to re-do. She had a precious knitted hat on her tiny head.

I have only seen my husband cry a handful of times, and this was one of them, as he held his first niece (on his side of the fam.) It was magical. I can't wait to watch her grow up! What a wonderful addition to our family.

They don't want this little princess on the world wide web just yet, so here is a picture of James holing her...He was beaming!

The rest of my day was pretty uneventful. I finished painting Dalin's room-It only took me three days because everything has to be done in little increments around here. It is "pirate blue", as Dalin calls it. I will put the finishing touches on his pirate themed room this week; black and white stripped curtains, some art work and other fun piratey things!

Next is Kylee's room. Corral and Aqua with something like this muraled across the wall.

And then the little girls room...We're still not sure of the colors for that one. This house is getting a makeover! Painting is exhausting.

Now, time for a date with Netflix =)


No comments: