Saturday, May 3, 2014

My James

Went to the temple this morning at dark o'clock. James and I have been doing this the last couple of months. We get up early and head to the temple while the kids are still asleep. Then Kylee wakes up with everyone until we get home. It's a great plan, and I love it!

I wanted to post some pics of me and the hubs because, well, he's pretty awesome and I forget too often to tell him that. It's pretty sweet that he still likes me after all the stuff I've put him through. He is so kind, hard working, unintentionally hilarious, quiet, gentle, super smart and super duper hot!


This is the face he makes when he thinks I am being a weirdo ^^.  I call it his "dad's face" because he looks just like his dad when he makes it.
 As wonderful as James is he is a little photo challenged. 98% of the photos I have of him are with his eyes closed. Even our engagement photos- eye's closed.





Here's us at the temple this morning. He's trying to figure out his phone and I was bored...
I am grateful for James and all that he does to keep me and the littles afloat!

No comments: