Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Girly Girls

My sweet girls. Kylee is 7, and of course acting like she is 17!!! She is out of school, which I love! I love having my kids home with me. Kylee loves being home too, she isn't too fond of school. She is very smart and sometimes I think she gets bored at school. She is growing up too fast. I try to spend as much time with her as I can and I am trying to teach her all I know (which isn't much). She is fun to be with and treats her sisters and brother so well. I don't know what I would do if she didn't help me with Malia while I made dinner!

Baily is 3 and POTTY TRAINED!!! Can you say HALELULLA!!!! (I sure don't know how to spell that word) She has been quit the little stinker with potty training. She would hold her pee in all day long and never release the pee until evening time and then she would flood the floor. It was very frustrating. We would spend a lot of time sitting on the potty, singing songs, chanting "Let my pee pee go!" But no matter what we did, no amount of candy offers or sticker charts could get her to pee in the toilet. So I just gave up and decided she would pee when she was ready. Well, she woke up this last Saturday and decided that she was going to pee. She peed that morning and has been potty trained ever since, I am talking totally trained. Poop, night time, everything. Not one accident. Dont ask me how it happened! She has become a sweet girl. She is very smart and pleasent most of the time. She is fun.
Malia Ann, AKA:angel!! This is the sweetest, most content well behaved baby in all the world. James and I wonder every day what we ever did to deserve our Malia. We think that about all our kids, of course!!!Malia has been such an amazing addition to our family. She is in such a fun stage now, sitting up on her own and smiling at everyone and everything. It's no secret that the girl is chubby!!! At her 6 months checkup she was almost 20 pounds! She is short for her age, so all that lovely chub just looks chubbier! What can I say, isn't she beautiful!!! She is our gift from a very loving Father in Heaven.

No comments: